Import Procedures - Customs Clearing
- Elaboration of the Import Statement - DI
- Classification of the DI, as per the automatic origin – LI.
- Customs Warehouse for goods (temporary permit)
- Filing of the Statement
- Customs Forwarding
- Rectification of Import Statement
- Information and integration with the Central Bank for exchange purposes
- Retification of filed exchange DI's
- Advising in case of customs evaluation
- Preparation of appeals, contestations
- Contestations withn the administrative area of the Federal Revenue System, in case of customs evaluation.
Procedures for Imports subject to non automatic L/I.
- Elaboration of Non Automatic Licencing – L/I.
- Follow-up of the agency's service and/or of consenting federal agencies
- Extension of deferred L/I
- Cancellatin of L/I
- Elaboration of Non automatic Licencing of machines in general, especially those subject to the "Ex" tariff rates and used goods.
Visit us on Facebook